Sunday, May 9, 2010

First step.


Durham North Carolina with the famous DUKE University (you know what brought me in the US... not to study hell no lol) was the start of the road.





I brought my friend Josh in this beautiful adventure.








After 20 minutes of driving close to get lost not even a cent of the road and already bad start...Because my co-pilot was dieing because of his allergies(josh)

5 minutes after.... traffic (so cool i love driving in the us) First car rack. We were already late on the schedule and here the sky fall on our heads.

After 160 miles, what's wrong? The light of the gas tank already on.

I made lot of math to be sure that my saving would be enough to go to Montana but like that I will stop in the middle of Oklahoma without gas, help, and food and cigarettes...

But what ever Marinus is waiting for us at Indiatlantic. No time to complain just drive as fast as possible without sucking too much gas.

Hahaha after 11 hours of drive finally here we are Marinus.

Lets go to have some beers with some psychologists doctors. So fun to meet some new people and have some constructive conversations. Lol decompression after this long first drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment